Massage – Tantra – Prague. What do these words have in common? Well, if you dare, you could find the answer at one of the erotic massage salons in Prague. Yes, the tantric procedure, though its roots are to be found in India, did make a name for itself all around the world. It’s no wonder you can bump into it in the middle of this Czech city as well – and treat yourself to a tantric experience in the middle of Europe. How does tantra work and how can it help you? We’ll reveal everything in this article.
Fancy a massage? Tantra in Prague has everything you could ask for. But first, a bit of education…
An introductory history lesson – what we call tantric massage in this context is a mixed bag of Eastern and Western influences. Originally, tantra is a system of Hindu and Buddhist esoteric traditions whose precise origins are still the point of debate – some claim it to be thousands of years old, and there are indeed scattered references to the word tantra dating back to the 2nd millennium BC. A more coherent tantric system of doctrines and practices has definitely started developing from the 6th century AD onwards. It was a lifestyle, it was a philosophy, it was a method – and it became known for its positive attitude towards sexuality and emotions, unlike some of the more ascetic eastern teachings.
Tantra became popular in the esoteric circles in Europe during the 19th century, as part of the wider interest in oriental mysticism and all things oriental that swept Europe at that time. Another wave of interest in the 1960s and 1970s gave birth to the neotantric movement – and this movement, in turn, created the massage that we know today. This rubdown encapsulates not just the tantric teachings themselves, but also influences taken from modern physiotherapy, psychoanalysis and sexual therapy. The result is a procedure which aims to heal both the body and mind. And today, there are few places where you couldn’t indulge in it – and Prague is not one of them.
What can a tantric rubdown actually do?
There are many benefits to be gained from receiving a tantric massage. Though a proper research into its effects is yet to be conducted in more depth, it is reported to convey the following benefits:
- Increased blood flow (and an improved waste disposal)
- Stress reduction
- Muscle & joint relief
- Improved sleep
- Reduced fatigue
- Help with low libido or erectile dysfunctions
- Improved self-confidence and bodily confidence
What is to be expected when ordering one?
Have you made your booking at one of the Prague massage salons and are now unsure as to what to expect from your time there? Don’t worry and start looking forward to it!
- Once you find yourself at the place, you’ll typically be greeted by your receptionist and introduced to your masseuse. Have a little chat to break the ice!
- Every massage is preceded by a shower – hygiene is the key!
- Rhythmical breathing is paramount to tantra – and not just to it. You’ll be quickly taught the correct technique
- A comfy massage bed awaits you. If you don’t feel at ease naked, you may cover yourself with a towel at first.
- First the back, then the front. Every inch of your body will be tended to by the masseuses’ nimble fingers. Relax and go with the flow…
- An integral part of the whole procedure is the stimulation of your erogenous zones up until the climax. It won’t be rushed – expect many delays and erotic energy build-ups before an orgasmic finish.
- Even after you orgasm, the procedure will continue with gentle strokes and cuddles till the end – the point is to relax you and make you feel appreciated, not just to provide sexual relief!
So, now you should have a clearer idea of what a tantric massage actually is and what to look forward to in one. Hopefully you’ll put this knowledge to good use!
Do you feel there are ways in which tantra might help you? Would you be willing to try this unorthodox method yourself while in Prague? Leave a comment below!